As it’s Moanday I decided to get my ‘pet peeves’ post out of the way. I feel a bit bad after inspiring Miss Peg to write a blog full of positivity, but, if you can’t write a post like this on Moanday when can you hey? So…here are my top 5 ‘Pet Peeves’, those things that just make you grit your teeth for no apparent reason!
- Cars that indicate when in a lane which only goes one way
- Bad table manners. Including chewing with your mouth open and using your fork as a shovel
- When someone texts you back after you’ve phoned them. (nb: obv if they can’t call you for some reason that’s fine)
- People who don’t cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze or yawn
- Rustling sweet wrappers in the cinema. Do it in the noisy bits!!!
Do you have any pet peeves? Or am I just totally irrational? 😛