Sometimes when having a bit of a down day you have to try a bit harder to look for the positives. So, here is a list of things I am looking forward to!
- A hot shower: Good to start simply sometimes. After a long weekend in Bristol, and now being in a freezing office I’m really looking forward to getting into a hot shower later. To be honest I think I’d prefer a bath, but am not totally at home in my new place yet and wouldn’t be able to relax so, shower it is!
- Pub lunch: We’re having a team lunch in the local village on Thursday or Friday. Sometimes it’s nice just to mix things up a bit and escape canteen food.
- London baby!!! Am off to stay with some really good people this weekend. It’s shaping up to be a fortnight of fun in Katyland!
- A good book: @surreygirlsoph has promised to lend me her copy of One Day when I visit on the weekend. I do like the prospect of getting lost in a good story so I’m looking forward to this.
- Movies: There are loads of good things out at the moment, from Horrible Bosses to The Inbetweeners and in a few weeks Jane Eyre. Am looking forward to some trips to the cinema! Bring on the popcorn!!
- Shakespeare: and being paid to watch it!! The Shakespeares Globe Theatre Company will be performing As You Like It at work on the 28th, so yes I’ll be working, but watching live theatre outside is my kind of job!
- Girls night 😀 Am off for a girls night in Cardiff with my mum, sisters and aunt. We’re off for a few hours of pampering and a photoshoot at Revolve studios and then going to see the legendary Dolly Parton. AMAZING!
That’s about it for now. It might not seem like much but it’ll get me through 🙂 Need to start planning things for everything after August…any ideas? 😛